Thursday, December 26, 2013

14 home remedies for nausea

Nausea is one of my least favorite things in the entire universe, so I was really pleased to find a whole list of natural remedies for it! Some of these I was not aware of.
I added a few of my own personal remedies too, here they are:
1) Washing your face in cold water. I sometimes find this can help with nauseous or dizzy feelings – and it’s certainly refreshing!
2) Oregano leaf tincture. This is a known powerful antibiotic and so if the upset is caused by bad bacteria, this may help. It’s one of my go-to remedies whenever I have something going on with my belly. Note that it has been suggested to follow up the next day with probiotics, as oregano may wipe out bacteria indiscriminately, leading to a need to re-up on the “good guys”.

http://www.herbs-info.com/blog/14-home-remedies-for-nausea/

No comments: