Sunday, September 29, 2013

TX Rep Castro tells Sen Cruz that Cruz DOES NOT speak for him and other Texans


The following comment was one of the many comments to Ted Cruz:
Listen Teddy, no one speaks for me, especially not your lunatic ass. I have a voice and I’m not afraid to use it. In fact, let me use it now to tell Mr. Cruz in no uncertain terms that I am shocked, appalled and ashamed that he was elected by the people of Texas. His sociopathic tendencies were well hidden during his campaign, but serial killers can’t hide what they are forever. In case you were wondering…yes, Ted Cruz is a budding serial killer. According to the FBI he fits the profile:
Serial Murder: The unlawful killing of two or more victims by the same offender(s), in separate events.
Obamacare is the law. Without it, people will die. His mission to defund Obamacare is an attempt to kill people. It doesn’t get any simpler than that. I am one of the millions of Texans currently without health insurance of any kind and I’m a diabetic. Mr. Cruz is trying to kill me and millions like me by not allowing us access to affordable healthcare so that we can live.


http://freakoutnation.com/2013/09/28/slam-dunk-texas-congressman-blows-ted-cruz-out-of-the-water/

No comments: