Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Executive Orders which President Obama (My Hero) which will drastically change our Gun Laws to be much more reasonable for our Country.

Here are the executive Orders which President Obama is proposing.  I back him 100% with his suggested changes.  Going through the bought and paid for Congress (by the NRA) is foolish and we have had enough, "GIVE EVERY PERSON AN ASSAULT WEAPON" crap to last many lifetimes. We just have more dead kids and adults because we have Free Flowing Assault Weapons and 20, 30 and even 100 Bullet Clips.  I have listened to why we need big clips and the excuses are lame at the very least.

This is the real information on the Executive Orders being Proposed and I will do everything in my power to help pass these.

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/01/white-house-guns-action-executive-orders-legislation

No comments: