Saturday, December 15, 2012

Saturday Morning News: I wish it were just a bad dream.

I woke up hoping the shooting did not occur.  Just flipping on the computer brought reality crashing down - it really happened.  A 20 year old did shoot and kill his mother and then 20 kids and 6 brave adults who tried to protect the innocent children.

Our nation is now grieving, I know I am.  I was at school yesterday but had no time to think of a tragedy.  At my school, we had the police in our classes talking about a man in a van who is trying to talk our students into getting into his van.  A similar thing happened last year.

As the police officer was leaving our school, I was able to ask her about the Connecticut shooting and she gave me the information she had.  I then got students on the bus and ended my day.

the reality is there for all of us to deal with in our own way.

Here is the tragic but real Saturday news.

Saturday News: After the tragic shooting of 20 children at an Elementary School

No comments: