Sunday, December 16, 2012

My Daughter Blogged about the tragedy last Friday.

I am repeating this post because I like it so much.

It is my daughter, Brianna writing her feelings about the tragedy last week.  Tomorrow, I teach and I am a bit nervous.  I know that parents were calling the Principal last Friday asking about the security procedures and safety of their children.  Our school is not very secure at this time because we are being remodeled and our main entrance is not available for students so we must have a side door opened for students and parents to enter.  We are hoping the main entrance will be done after Christmas vacation but I have my doubts. I am living in a small town and I have little thought of tragedy coming to my school.

Brianna's comments about the Shooting last week.

No comments: