Sunday, November 11, 2012

SNOW TODAY!!  I think I will head up to the ski area with snowshoes and then to Mendenhall Glacier to see the snow there today.   We have an inch and a half or so.  It is already starting to melt.  I see it coming off my roof.

I got an email from an old computer friend asking me if I had heard from another computer friend from 2009.  I had not.  So, there is kind of a search party going on to find out how this gal is doing.  She had a stroke in years  past and she has disappeared off the internet.  I sent them the information I had.

This link is to Chris Hedges and he is a brilliant man who talks of the Corporatazation of the US and how Corporations now have more power than people.  He blasts Republicans and Democrats and is very thoughtful in his analysis of the Political and World Situation.  I want to get one of his books now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zotYU21qcU&feature=player_embedded

Pictures:  We do not have as much snow as on these pictures but it is the same tree that I am seeing and the tree ic covered in white.



Funny:  I am hiding out in Alaska and I get a call on my computer from Oregon and my daughters and their families are on my computer.  Then they call my phone and I see and talk to them on my phone and they can see me too.  Funny how technology is allowing such things to take place so easily.

No comments: