Saturday, October 27, 2012

VOTE FOR PRESIDENT OBAMA AND VOTE OUT THOSE IDIOT REPUBLICANS WHO THINK A RAPED WOMAN (or girl) MUST KEEP THE BABY!!! Paul Ryan, Vice Presidential Candidate, Republican also believes that the Raped Woman (or child) must keep the baby. Ryan said: "Rape is just another means of conception" and he believes the child is protected at conception. Question to Republicans:  DOES THE RAPED WOMAN HAVE TO ALLOW VISITATION RIGHTS TO THE RAPIST DAD???

I like President Obama's take on Rape, "Rape is a crime!"  and a woman and her doctor decide if she chooses to keep the zygote or not.  I think he is even for the morning after pill which the Republicans would make illegal with the laws Republican VP contender Paul Ryan wants to pass.

Information about next year:  I am talking to another teacher about teaching half a year.  It would be a situation where I start the year Aug through Jan and she would take over and teach Jan - June.  I am at the end of my teaching career and I am being encouraged to continue but taking more time off and possibly trying new things is sounding good.  I will also say that I have had the good fortune of seeing some 'hard' kids make tremendous gains and it is hard to give it up.  I work with some pretty amazing people.  As of now, it is only an idea, but it sure does sound good to me.




No comments: