Friday, August 10, 2012

Even FOX NEWS has President Obama well ahead of Mitt Romney in the Presidential Election.  
Romney is disaster and would be great for Billionaires and Millionaires if he ever go elected.  Mitt would get a 80 Million tax cut as well as a yearly tax cut of 160.000.00.  ME, AND YOU, THE MIDDLE CLASS CAN EXPECT TO PAY 2,000,00 more per year in taxes to pay for the big tax breaks for the wealthiest few.  BYW:  We have had the BUSH TAX CUTS FOR 10 YEARS with the motto that, the tax cuts will produce jobs!!!  10 YEARS and a Trillion Dollars later - WHERE ARE THE JOBS?????  It is crazy to think that Romney and more tax cuts for the wealthiest will bring Jobs, Jobs, Jobs  -  IT IS A BUNCH OF CRAP!!!  

WANT JOBS??? RE-ELECT PRESIDENT OBAMA AND ELECT DEMOCRATIC CONGRESSMEN!!!  

I move back to Juneau next week.  I have had a great vacation and even bought a house.  I have a bit more work to do to the house before I leave.  The house in Wells, NV sold.  No house has sold in Wells for a year but this one sold at a very cheap price though.  Next week at this time, I will be at meetings and getting ready for teaching.  I am told that my classroom is not remodeled and it will be a while before I will have a room.  







No comments: