Sunday, March 14, 2010

march snow - Wells, Tahoe - story




I stopped for gas on this trip. I filled up and went to buy some orange juice in the food mart. I asked about the bathroom - outside. I went outside and around the corner and the bathroom door as a male/female sign. The bathroom door is open and a big guy is sitting on the toilet. I walk by thinking there is another bathroom. That bathroom says 'out of order.' I was kind of laughing about whether to wait or leave and another guy gets out of his car and says he is going to pee. behind the building.
I told him I could hold it until the next town and walked away cracking up.

MOM BRISCO STORY: My mom, June Miller and me and someone else were traveling down the freeway. She stopped to use the bathroom. I went into the mens. She went into the womens but it was 'out of order.' Mom was late coming back to the car. When she got back I asked what took her so long. She said the womens bathroom was closed and after I came out of the mens she went in. There was a guy in there. She told him he had to leave because she was going to use the toilet and he left and she used he toilet.
Mom Brisco had a big voice and you did not mess with her.

No comments: