Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Wednesday - to Wells


I will be on the road Wednesday instead of Tuesday. I got a little 'sick' kind of which set me back a day. I don't think it is really sick, I think it is more playing wrestling and tackle football with a 3 year old. I ended up getting that feeling like riding a roller coaste. I ride crazy rides rarely but i do and then my stomach lets me know I should not have don that. This ended with an upset stomach and light headedness. Anyway, did not get loaded etc.

All food is staying down so it is not sickness.

We had a big storm all night. Today, it is sunny. They say that tomorrow, Wed is the good day for weather. So I will travel then. This truck by the way has an annoying habit of beeping while driving. I take out the chip to make it stop but then the windshield wipers do not work.

Ashley got asked to interview for medical school in Orlando, Florida. She has to be there Jan. I bought her plane tickets last night. She got round trip for $330.00. After paying to fly to and from Alaska, that is a good price. Any person who applies for Medical School has done so much top get to that point. She is a very dedicated person and I am very proud of her.

No comments: