Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ellensburg, WA to Missoula, MT



In the last 24 hours I have gone from Portland, OR to Ellensburg, WA and on to Sand Point, ID. Today I have gone from Sand Point, ID to Thompson Falls, MT where I happened to run into and old friend. I got the latest of people I know. Many still live in Western MT. I called up one and hope to get back so we can get some hiking in and going into the mountains. We had some great hiking adventures back in the day.
Going back in time is great - my old school looks the same. Teacher houses are still there. Interesting day. They are doing a lot of road work which slows me down a lot.

I also went through Hope, ID and Beyond Hope, ID has changed it name to East Hope. I liked Beyond Hope myself. I thought it would be a great place to retire: Beyond Hope.

Back into the car.

Pictures are from Alaska: Ketchikan and Mendenhall Glacier

No comments: