Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Back in Juneau



I was at the airport at 7 AM and landed 8:30 PM AK time. It was light outside the whole way and there were breaks in the clouds so I saw a lot of Alaska. I had to go to KetchiKan and Sitka before Juneau. I wish I had my camera with me because I could have gotten some great shots.

Back to work in an hour. I had almost no internet when in Vegas. I was not paying the crazy prices they wanted. Every now and again I found an open line but not very often and it faded as fast as it opened up. Have a good day.

1 comment:

Rich said...

The wedding was one week and one day ago. I am still kind of amazed at it all. I am laying low in Juneau when I should be enjoying Folk Fest. I am just peopled out from Vegas. Wonderful memories - my daughters said they had a great time, so did I.