Monday, December 1, 2008

You don't speak for me Sarah Palin, song/video

Here is a great Sarah Palin song! 'You don't speak for me, Sarah Palin'
CUT AND PASTE I think it is great!

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/11/1/01425/9440/194/648646
Another good site:
http://bettybowers.com/betty4president/?p=147

BEAUTIFUL DAY IN JUNEAU! Bad part - I was stuck inside most of the day! I drove to school and wished I had a camera. The Sunrise was amazing! I got to work and then the fire alarm went off - FIRE DRILL! I got to go outside and it was amazing. THE MOUNTAINS WERE SUNLIT and their were clouds as a backdrop behind them. I wish I had my camera. My room has no windows, so I miss regular weather until recesses, which I volunteer for to get outside.

It gets dark at 3:15 or so and I get out of school about 4:00. I had 4 days off - I wish we had great weather on one of those days. Not meant to be. Maybe next weekend!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I can't believe how early it gets dark up there. I thought 4:30 was depressing but that is far worse! The view outside of your school sounds fabulous!

Rich said...

We have to use the weekend daylight or it is gone! Spring is different with light until midnight and beyond.