Saturday, December 13, 2008

Full Moon in Juneau



Last night we had a full moon. It was about 25 degrees with NO CLOUDS. I could see the moon and the mountains. I drove to Mendenhall Glacier and hiked around there under the full moon. It was beautiful. the lake is freezing over and when I get back from Oregon, I hope to cross country ski out on the lake, without falling in. (As a HS student I did fall through ice, not something I care to repeat.)

It looks like we will have sunshine today - hooray! I hope to get new pictures up. However, I need to do a lot of school work, clean the apartment before I fly out, do wash, and pack too. So, I must prioritize: Time to get ready to go take pictures.
Packing for my trip means I have to get rid of my coffee/lamp table, the suitcase so I need to hold up on that anyway.

No comments: