Tuesday, November 4, 2008

President Obama, Great Speech!



I just heard President-elect Obama give his speech and I am feeling good. We have a President who sounds Presidential. It has been 8 years of cowboy talk and fear mongering. Bush led people by pointing to the worst that anyone could imagine and blaming others. He had inept people making inept decisions and tried hard to bankrupt our nation.

I am feeling hopeful after listening to President Obama. I am proud to see our first black President in my lifetime. Thank you to the people of the United States.

3 comments:

*Brianna* said...

Yay, Obama! I am so happy!

I also thought McCain gave a very good speech. Very gracious- the "old" McCain came back. Honestly, had he acted that way throughout the whole campaign, we'd have had a harder time winning!

Oh, and thank goodness Palin didn't speak! She looked pretty torn up. I don't think anyone ever told her that she was a novelty...I think she actually believed God chose her to be the next VP, because she was SOOOO qualified.

Ashley said...

Yep, I agree. Kudos to McCain.

Anonymous said...

=Rana says, " v nbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbnbbbb". We're thrilled to call President Obama boss in our house!2