Sunday, October 19, 2008

Back to Bed, Vote Obama!



Ash called and we talked about her wedding and the SNL skits with Palin and I told her about Colin Powell voting for Obama. (Ash just got back from NY! She interviewed for Medical School in NY last week.)

I then felt like a good hike and was going for a new hike up a big hill. I got dressed, looked out the window and saw the pouring rain.

I am back in bed and waiting for the sun? or maybe just a slowing down of the rain to get a hike in. At least I know where I want to go.

Update: The YUKON RIVE in the village where I hid out from Jan - Jun IS FREEZING OVER.

Subsistence Living: I work with a fellow who had spend 8 years living in a cabin and hunted and fished to survive. He thinks he is going back to it next fall. I am going to pick his brain as to how a person goes about doing it. Do you buy or rent a cabin etc. That is the latest on a super rainy Sunday, in Juneau.

VOTE OBAMA/BIDEN.

No comments: