Saturday, September 13, 2008

basketball area with skis/ VOTE OBAMA (for my grandkids)



This is on the way to the ski area.

I am bothered by those who are saying McCain is a great patriot and will continue the fight in Iraq. WE GOT INTO THE WAR BASED ON LIES! We should not be there. Afghanastan is falling apart and we do not have the manpower pull out a win there because we are over stretched. IRAQ AND Afghanastan have wasted lives and money. We are putting BOTH WARS ON CREDIT CARDS, to be paid by my grandchildren. We have many thousands of wounded veterans who will cost billions in health care costs.

If you like the way Bush handles wars, health care, fuel costs and the economy - You will love McCain. ! I AM VOTING FOR OBAMA!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree with you more. The McCain/Palin camp is scooping up the low-information voters, of which there are too many. Folks better start paying attention and studying. We have much to loose.
The ski back stop: I saw a beautiful fence made of old cross country skis in Glacier, WA.

Ashley said...

Woot, woot! Go pops!