Thursday, May 15, 2008

Last Day with Students at Emmonak




It is hard to believe that this is the last day, but my Emo time is winding down fast.
I have had such a great experience. I have seen an amazing amount of academic progress in kids and we really got the discipline worked through here at Emo. Last night I had dinner with staff down my hall and they said some great things. It was not easy but I feel we made a difference. I will have many wonderful memories but am ready to start summer.

I am still thinking about next year.

This is and old picture. It was when we had snow everywhere and the sun even set.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Rich, on a very successful and productive school year. If you decide to teach there again next year, I bet you'll be even more appreciated and be able to accomplish even more academic progress with your students.
Skyler may even learn to read and write by keeping up with Pappi's blog. As long as you come home for vacations, your family might allow you to have another Alaskan adventure.