Monday, May 19, 2008

Bye Emo



It has been a great experience, I will miss this place and the people in it. Bye!

2 in the morning, I was awaken by something hitting the house. It was a rock. other rocks hit the roof. The rock throwing lasted for about 15 minutes. I was talking to someone today and they said their house had been rocked last night. My room mates said they had been rocked in Sept and Oct of 2007. I looked out the crack of the window and the rocks were line drives, so the person was pretty close. Without a phone, I couldn't call anyone. it is quiet now at 2:20. What a way to wake up - yikes. Scary actually. 3:30 still awake. I was thinking. This village has a lot of broken windows. Houses with people living in them have boarded up windows. Is this rock throwing common? Since we are in the bush, getting a pane of glass is not as easy as in a city.

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Skyler loves this picture! Can't wait to see you!

Brianna said...

Skyler loves this picture! Can't wait to see you!