Monday, March 3, 2008

9:30 PM, also: weather change



This is a picture at Emo at 9:30 PM.

Weather changed in Emo: 20 degrees positive and snowing like crazy!!! The snow started about noon and it has been going strong since.

GARBAGE UPDATE: A sign is now at the post office asking people to take their own garbage to the dump until they get a new engine shipped in.

AIRPLANE UPDATE: They have found a new engine for the KING airplane. When it gets back into service then we can fly from Emmonak to Anchorage direct and save a hundred dollars each way. (Note_ A direct flight takes 2 hours at 200 MPH.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shad woke up this morning missing his Pappi. So we went to your blog and looked at pictures and talked about you. That helped. He wants me to write "screwdrive." That's man talk for "I love you." Grandfathers are so very special to little boys.

Rich said...

Shad, I miss you too little buddy. I will see you in June. Help take care of your baby sister.

I Love You Shad.

Pappi

Anonymous said...

This is a gorgeous picture too Dad. Are you seeing any Northern Lights? That would be fabulous to see and try to catch a photo of, if possible.

Rich said...

No Northern Lights yet. I have been told they could come at any time. I have the word out to tell me when they start so I can get some pictures.