Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Chipped Tooth

I chipped a tooth while eating last night. I am told there is a state of the art dental facility here. I have to call at 8:30 to get an appointment. They say it is often same day service. I GOT IN AND MY TOOTH IS FILLED. It was just like going to the dentist in Gresham but at 30 below to get there.

Directions to the Dentist: Go to the post office and keep walking up the road. LOOK FOR THE BIGGEST BUILDING IN TOWN! I FOUND IT!

Dentist Story: The dentist said he has been doing this for 25 years. He said when he first started they used to get water and put it in a garbage can and then use it in the dental office. He said in the winter time, they would cut ice from the river and boil it in the garbage can to use in the dental office.

The principal pulled out some pliers to take care of my tooth but I decided to go to the dentist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Dad. What on earth were you eating that could have chipped your tooth??? Please tell me you are not eating ice these days - you know that's a sign of something bad.

Anonymous said...

okay Rich, now you've met the town's tooth fairy, what next????