Thursday, January 17, 2008

30 degrees

I am going to have to leave my long johns at home if this warm weather keeps up! This morning it was 22 degrees. At lunch it was about 28 degrees and when I left school at 3:30, it was 30 degrees. I has to drop by my apartment and get undressed before I went to the post office. I WAS TOO WARM! 30 degrees kind of feels what 50 degrees is in Washington and Oregon.

I NOW HAVE A POST OFFICE BOX:
It is: P.O. Box 234, Emmonak, AK 99581

If you mail something and they need a ground address:
It is: 100 School Road
Emmonak, AK 99581

Mac Users: I think I am buying the new Panther Operating system for my MAC. I will probably but the family pack, which is for 5 installs. IF YOU HAVE A MAC WITH operating system 10.4, let me know and we can get you upgraded to Panther.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you get undressed before you go to the post office??? Seriously though, sounds like you're having somewhat of a heat wave...30 degrees...wow!
I'd be interested to know how the people in Emmonak feel about the oil drilling north of them and the global climate change situation.

Ashley said...

Yeah, me too. Dad, I only have 10.3.9 can I not get the upgrade??????